Sunday, June 14, 2015

Vinyl, Cricut, & Wine Glasses

Happy Sunday!

Just a quick plug to say that I have my first Origami Owl Jewelry Bar going on right now, feel free to check out the Facebook event for it and order link & code below.

Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/802930449823041/

Ordering Link:
https://aflock.origamiowl.com/shop/party/107533
or
www.aflock.origamiowl.com
Code 107533 at checkout.

That's all I have to say about that, and now on to crafty things!

In honor of Bethesda talking about the new and much anticipated Fallout 4, I decided to make some Fallout themed wine glasses last night! I really wanted them etched, but the negative image just wasn't cooperating, so vinyl it is!

I also made some Disney character silhouette glasses as well, as examples mostly. The Disney ones will be sold as custom items, so someone can request their favorite character.
These are listed on Etsy as sets of 2 glasses OR sets of 2 decals only. The decal option is cheaper and easier to apply to different glasses, other than wine glasses if desired.

The listings can be viewed here:
www.gingerbeandesigns.etsy.com

As our normal tradition, Moose, the Gingerbean himself was "helping" out.. by using me as a leg rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment